Friday, August 17, 2007

shorts log day 4

Stardate meh meh, shorts-wearing captain’s log:

Fourth day – temperature on the planet still high. Several dispensable non-shorts-wearing crewmen have not reported back from their sortie for lunch. They were probing for health food – illogical fools.

Communications officer remarked that augmented freedom of movement due to less leg restriction has resulted in more facile exchanges. Kept my doubts to myself on this. Communications officer dangerous when contradicted.

Science officer has always worn shorts. I told him he looks like that guy in the AC/DC video, but he didn’t get my reference. He has warned me that he will get 0% of my cultural or emotional references, and I should not get emotional about it.

Note to self: plan a shuttle mission with crew of only communications officer and science officer.

No comments: