Sunday, November 4, 2007

shorts log day 9

I have had to switch to the longer pant uniform this week because the planet's temperature has been dipping down to where the shorts are just stupid. It's amazing how much I miss the things, even the alcoholic ones that came from the pile in the thrift store.

However, that said, I have something new to occupy my senses, and so my legs have taken a back seat to it: this is the 1st November, the first time ever that I have ever entered the region of space known as nanowrimo.

This is a harsh bit of space, actually part of the space-time continuium, since it lasts for a earth month but stretches on into eternity. There are other freaks (I just admitted to being a freak) on the journey with me, but that in no way makes it easier.

Harder, easier, because as my work grows, I can feel myself getting just a little bit more into it, until I'm afraid that I might lose myself in nanowrimo forever -- or at least until 1 Dec.

No comments: